Our approach to investing helps you avoid fads and bubbles and reflects your individual level of risk tolerance. Are you really worried about stock market volatility? We might structure your portfolio towards fixed income. Do you have the appetite for higher risk for greater potential return? We might help you choose an equity-oriented investment strategy.
A merger or an acquisition can often be a key success factor in a business’s life cycle. Selling all or a part of a business can help achieve liquidity for shareholders, while acquiring another business can accelerate corporate growth. Depending on your needs, Ability Corporate Advisory provides both sell-side and buy-side advisory services to evaluate potential targets or merger partners, as well as financial and strategic alternatives. Ability Corporate Advisory provides a variety of M&A advisory services, including:
For the sell-side advisory
- Estimating transaction values
- Preparing the company for the transaction
- Identifying most relevant local and international strategic and financial buyers
- Preparing comprehensive investment memorandum
- Structuring optimal strategies and timing
- Identifying and negotiating terms with financing sources
- Assisting in negotiations until transaction completion terms of
For the buy-side advisory
- Screening/analyzing the market
- Searching selectively for the most attractive opportunities,
- Analyzing targets and completing valuations,
- Assisting in due diligence and the preparation of Board approval materials,
- Structuring the transaction and its related financing,
- Assisting in negotiations until transaction completion.
Not limited to but including developing and identifying acquisition strategies as well as selling companies by marketing to potential strategic and financial buyers, we can assist clients in specific M&A scenarios such as:
- Executing leveraged / management buyout transactions, including sourcing financing investors
- Managing leveraged recapitalizations for owners seeking partial liquidity
- Providing sell-side or buy-side support within the specific context of Privatizations/ Public mergers and takeovers
- Advising on joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Advising on shareholder reorganization.
As an independent investment advisory firm, our core business is to create portfolio’s that fulfill our clients’ goals and objectives. Whether it’s the more traditional equity or fund investment or the more exotic IPO and secondary markets trading, Ability Corporate Advisory’s advisors have you covered.
- Identification of an investment opportunity that meets clients’ requirements.
- Validation of the recommendations via stringent research and due diligence
- Preparation of a financial plan, including entry and exit strategies
- Full back of house support for portfolio implementation
- A guide and advise mentality when identifying new and profitable financial vehicles
- Complete assistance in account management both execution and discretionary.
Ability Corporate Advisory Provides debt and equity capital markets advice and execution, including the management and coordination of all tasks leading to a capital markets transaction, issuer company valuation, transaction structuring, preparation of offering prospectus, regulatory clearance, preparation of roadshow materials and placement process coordination. We also provide assistance to private equity fund raising via secondary markets and Pre-IPO and IPO class investments.
We advise on sales and auctions in both strategic and distressed companies. By participating in these transactions, we help structure corporate divestitures to sell subsidiaries or assets that are not part of a client’s core focus. We may also advise on financial and strategic alternatives to a sale, such as recapitalizations, spin-offs, carve-outs, split-offs or tracking stocks.
Ability Corporate Advisory assists clients realize value from corporate assets, with innovative strategies for optimizing business portfolios. We advise on all aspects of execution, seeking success for the company, its debtors and for shareholders.
Ability Corporate Advisory provides strategic advice and financial restructuring services to companies, creditors, investors and other stakeholders. Our dedicated team will work hand in hand with both parties to ensure a satisfactory outcome.
On the behalf of borrowers or their lenders, debt restructuring strategies for businesses facing financial difficulties or sector-related crises our services allow for a goal of stabilizing their bank relationships and helping them achieve an effective liquidity recovery. Services include short-term cash flow modelling, covenant and line-of-credit negotiations, assistance in the drafting of credit agreement amendments and business positioning to potential equity providers.
Working within a large spectrum of industries, Ability Corporate Advisory assists with structured leveraged buyout (LBO) transactions or management buyout (MBO) transactions, and acquisitions by an existing shareholder or a competitor, generally in partnership with a financial investor. Moreover, our support involves developing a financial model, a financing and ownership structure, as well as the negotiation of the “debt package” (e.g. liens, collateral, guarantees, financial covenants) with different creditors.
We provide assistance and guidance in the financing of large infrastructure projects (e.g., energy, mining, hydrocarbons, road and airport infrastructure). More specifically, we help set up special purpose vehicles (SPVs) and consortiums composed of strategic and financial players, structure a “debt package” and negotiate the legal documentation. We also provide strategic guidance in the formation of SPAC’s and have been successful in participating in several high-profile listing transactions over the last twenty-four months.
Within Ability Corporate Advisory, we believe that the strengthening of the financial sector globally is dependent on promoting economic prosperity and ensuring stability in developing and transitioning countries and in emerging markets.
To this end, we offer the microfinance institutions and the commercial banks who serve the very small, small and medium enterprises a broad range of development finance services to help them engage in a sustainable, diversified, efficient and inclusive/developmental growth pattern. Our services to microfinance institutions and SME banks include:
- Market research and financial sector diagnostics
- Strategic, operational and financial diagnostic of banks and microfinance institutions,
- Assistance in major change processes such as the transformation of microfinance institutions into for-profit companies and mergers and acquisitions of microfinance institutions and/or SME banks,
- Assistance of commercial banks in the development of SME strategies / the development of new financial services for SMEs,
- Assistance of microfinance institutions in the development of an adapted offering for their targeted population,
- Support to develop and implement comprehensive risk management frameworks / solutions and set of tools and procedures to manage credit, operational and liquidity risks,
- Assistance in the development of rural finance services,
- Assistance in the development and the implementation of digital finance solutions,
- Assistance in the development and the implementation of sustainable energy finance solutions.
Once we have completed our diagnostic of the assistance required, we introduce our clients to the most suitable institutions available to help progress and develop their business both providing technical assistance and helping them improve their profitability.